Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Genes...

When you are diagnosed,
With Breast Cancer...
You discover who REALLY loves,
And, CARES about YOU.

I know for SOME...

Watching someone you LOVE suffer...
Is HARD!

But, you have to REMEMBER...

It's even HARDER...

For the person who has to ENDURE...

The Treatment!

Going IN...
I had NO expectations.
I was going to BEAT this,
No matter what!

My FAMILY was ALWAYS there...
Doctor's Visits...Surgeries...Chemo...
And, Radiation.

But, what was even more UPLIFTING for me...

I Discovered...
I had ANOTHER Family.
We didn't share the same GENES...
But, the LOVE shown to me,
By Them...

Was INSTRUMENTAL...

In my HEALING...
Conquering this Disease!

Many that I had WORSHIPPED with,
WORKED with,
FRIENDS of my Family,

OVERWHELMED Me.
With their THOUGHTFULNESS!

There wasn't a DAY...

That I didn't receive,
A Card...A Phone Call...A Visit,

To ENCOURAGE Me,
To REMIND Me.

That I was being PRAYED For!

To HELP on "those" days...
When I felt,
I COULDN'T ...

Genes are IMPORTANT.
(Especially a "good" fitting pair!)

They "make-up"...WHO we are.

Through this Journey,

I've LEARNED a VALUABLE Lesson...

LOVE...

ABOUNDS...With, and Without Them!

Until Next Time...

" A Friend LOVES at ALL Times"...Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment