Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Whole...Again!

When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer,
In 2009...
MANY Things were TAKEN from me.

My Livelihood...
(I was UNABLE to work during Treatment!)

My Health...
(Chemotherapy took a toll on my body!)

My Self Image...
(The Lord GIVES...And, TAKES Away!)

But...What...
COULDN'T be TAKEN...
MY FAITH!

Facing such UNCERTAINTY...
ALL...I...HAD...WAS...GOD!

EASY?
NO!

Yet, I MADE it Through!

My Journey...
Taught me MANY Lessons...

Humility...Gratitude...Grace...
(Just to name a few!)

A RENEWED Belief...
That WITH God...
NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!

We HUMANS...
Mere Mortals that we are.

USE that Phrase OFTEN!
Sounds Good, Right?

But, a WALK...
A Journey...
Such as MINE.

Made Those Words...

MY REALITY!

Almost FOUR Years Later...

And, STILL, "CANCER FREE"
(GLORY To God!)

ALL...That was TAKEN..
.
Has been RESTORED!

I have PERMANENT Implants,
I have an UNSHAKEABLE Faith!
I have WOMEN who SURROUND Me,
That have WALKED in my Shoes.

I'm READY...
For WHATEVER Life...
Sends my way!

I have GOD to THANK...
For this RENEWED...
AWAKENING.

WHY?
You Say...

Because HE...And, ONLY HE...

Made ME...WHOLE...AGAIN!

Until Next Time...

"We are the Clay, And You our Potter."
Isaiah 64:8

No comments:

Post a Comment