Sunday, May 25, 2014

" I CAN'T SIT DOWN! "

SINCE

GOD HAS...

PREDETERMINED
The
EVENTS Of LIFE.

It stands to REASON...

There
Are
Many,

Season's

 IN
 OUR
 LIVES.

Ecclesiastes, Chapter 3,

" To EVERYTHING there IS a SEASON"...

When I received My Breast Cancer Diagnosis,
The PAIN from OUR Mothers Death...
Was STILL Present.

" A time to be born, And a time to die."

After...

OUR Mother,
OUR Father,

Was FACING, A "life-threatening" Illness.

" A time to break down. A time to build up."
( He SURVIVED!)

My FATHER...Was there, on the DAY I was DIAGNOSED.

He TURNED to MY SISTERS...

" And a time to speak."

And said...

" Why CAN'T we just get a LITTLE Sick in THIS FAMILY? "

" A time to weep. And, a time to laugh (eventually!)"

OUR FAMILIES...

Season...

To REALLY lean on GOD!

NOW...

I'M HEALED!

" And a time to dance! "

I've Been HOLDING My BREATH...

Through MY REMISSION.

So MANY Friends LOST,
So MANY Friends FIGHTING the BATTLE Again!

" A time to embrace."

While SITTING at My Table...
( STILL... HOLDING MY BREATH!).

SOMETHING,

My DAUGHTER said to Me...
( On New Years Eve).

Came To Mind.

" Mom, THIS IS OUR SEASON"...
" This Is OUR YEAR!"
( Out of the MOUTHS of BABES...!)

I BEGAN...

To HEAR a VOICE,

very low...THEN, LOUD!

SO,
I
JUMPED
UP!

Because

I COULD NO LONGER SIT DOWN!
HOLD MY BREATH!

God,

HAS BEEN TOO GOOOOOD...

To ME,
My FAMILY.

He TURNED Our SEASON...

Of WAR...

" To...A time of peace."

SO...

I CAN'T SIT DOWN!

HOLD MY BREATH...

ANYMORE!

" And a time to dance!"

" This is MY SEASON...For GRACE...FOR FAVOR..."
( Isn't that how the song goes?)

Until Next Time...

" For EVERYTHING there IS a SEASON.
 A TIME For EVERY Purpose UNDER Heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

.


No comments:

Post a Comment