Saturday, March 16, 2013

Enough...

My daughter "cringes" when I say,
"Breast Cancer...Was a BLESSING!"
The Treatment...Harsh!

I KNOW...

It will take MY LIFETIME...

To "HEAL"...
Emotionally.

But...YES!

It's been a BLESSING!

I've been FORCED, to LEARN,
Some "HARD" Lessons.

One Being...

LIFE...
Isn't about the Planning.

But, about the LIVING...
One Day,
One Step,
One Moment...
At a Time!

Cancer,
FORCES You.
To FACE,
The INEVITABILITY...Of Death...

HEAD ON!

And, IF you...

S-U-R-V-I-V-E...

You RECEIVE...God's BLESSING...

Of GRACE.

The "things"...Of this World,
That you THOUGHT Mattered.

Career...Wealth...Status...Possessions.

You LEARN...

Really...Don't...Hold...ANY...Value...

AT ALL!

Lesson Two,

I NO LONGER NEED...

The "fanciest" Car,
The most "prestigious" Job.

I...HAVE... LEARNED!

Just HAVING...

A Car,
A Job,

IS ENOUGH!

That's what Cancer..
.
Teaches YOU.

That just having...

The NECESSITIES...

Are ENOUGH!

Lesson Three...

The ONLY "things"...

I NEED...

IN ABUNDANCE...

GOD'S LOVE...
FAMILY...
FRIENDSHIP...

And, a LIFE...

Filled...With...JOY!

That Is,

ENOUGH...

FOR ME!

Until Next Time...

"Though you do not see Him, Yet Believing, you REJOICE with JOY Inexpressible"
1 Peter 1:8


No comments:

Post a Comment