Tuesday, July 24, 2012

After All...

"I Get So Emotional Baby"...Whitney Houston

Help Me!

Lately...
I "cry" watching TV,
I "cry" during the News.
I even "cried" because I've been crying...

Menopause? NO!
Depressed? NO!

The "Floodgates" have just OPENED...
(And, I don't know...WHY!)

So, quite naturally...

It made me wonder...

Could it be that I turn 52 next month?
The whole "older"..."wiser"...More in touch...
Or...
Could it be because of my Journey with...
Through...Breast Cancer?
(I am GRATEFUL...For the things that HE has done!)

Or...
Is it from just, "Letting Go"...

Did I tell you?

I made decision... A LITTLE WHILE AGO...

If it DOESN'T "enhance" My Life...
LET IT GO!

If I've tried...And, Tried...AND, TRIED...
Yet, EVERYTIME...I end up...At the SAME place.
LET IT GO!

If ANGER...HURT...UNFORGIVENESS...Abounds...
LET IT GO!
(Love IS the Answer...To EVERYTHING!)

Try This...

"You made me mad!"...Love You!
"You DID...Such and Such!"...Love You!
"I'll NEVER forgive you!"...Love You!

And, if that DOESN'T work...
LET IT GO!

Life is fleeting!

You know what?

I guess my "tears" are a reminder.

THAT I'M STILL HERE!

I'M STILL STANDING!

After ALL Ive been through...

Until Next Time...

"Didn't You Know You Have To Cry Sometime?"...Smokey Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment