Saturday, July 7, 2012

Okay..."JOY" We're WAITING...

I'm going to "BREAK" a few rules!

I'm a Breast Cancer Survivor...
Many Don't!

I've been GIVEN an "AWESOME" Gift!
Yes...I HAVE!

I "CONTINUE" to be "AMAZED"...
By God's TENDER "Mercies"...
On My Behalf...

BUT...

I'm STILL Tired!!!
(Sssshhh! I "shouldn't" say that TOO LOUD!)

Here's My List:

1) "CHEMO" Fatigue...It's been almost 2 years, already!
2) My Body..."BETRAYS" Me...Every CHANCE IT GET'S!
("The old grey horse just ain't what she "used" to be!")
3) "Financially" Compromised...You can "read" between the lines!

Here's MY Favorite:

4) And, just..."Sick &Tired"...Of Being Sick &Tired!
(I think that's a GOOD Start!)

I KNOW...

ALL that He's DONE for me...

But, Lord...

"It's a little OVERWHELMING here"...
(At LEAST from MY vantage point!)

Can you...HELP...A "Sistah" out?

I BELIEVE in the PROMISES of our God!

I KNOW...

One of the "FRUITS"...Of The Spirit...

Is Patience...LONG SUFFERING...Gal:5:22

BUT, FATHER...

HOW LONG?

I feel GUILTY...Even asking...

But, you KNOW My Heart...

You Know...

It's been on the "tip"...Of My Tongue...

For some TIME now!

And, What do you say about...HYPOCRITES?

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharises, hypocrites!"
Matthew 23:29
(And, you KNOW how that story ENDED!)

I BELIEVE MY GOD...
Can handle ANYTHING!

Even me ASKING...

Him to "SPEED UP" A Blessing...Or Two...Or Three...
MY WAY!

But...Seriously...

I've recently had someone I CARE about...

Who had to hear that "DREADED" Word...
Cancer...
(It's her Father...)

Her GRIEF...Was Palpable!

I Thought to Myself..."Dear God"...
(She's ALSO a Breast Cancer Survivor!)

What can you SAY?

The FIRST Scripture that came to MIND...

"Weeping may endure for a night, But JOY comes in the morning"...
Psalms 30:5

Then, I Thought...

"Okay, "JOY"...We're WAITING"!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment