Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Speak To Me...

It Began...Quietly...
A Whisper...
Remember, when you were a child,
Sitting in Church...You talked when you shouldn't...
Your Mother tells you...HUSH!
It was just like that...In a "hushed" tone...

"I Am Fearfully, and Wonderfully Made"...

I heard it again...

"I Am Fearfully, and Wonderfully Made"...

What?

Now it's RUMBLING...Like Thunder!

"I AM FEARFULLY, AND WONDERFULLY MADE"...

Yes...I HEAR you, Lord!

I looked it up...Psalms 139:14

I was getting ready for work the other day,
I had some "things" on my mind.
The kind of "stuff" worrying about it...Won't change it!
But, Just like my Grandmother, Doris...
I'm a "worrier"...At least that's what her sister,
My "Great" Aunt Jean tells me!

And, while I was preparing for work...

I KEPT hearing it...

A Voice...Saying To Me...

" I Am Fearfully, and Wonderfully Made"...

What does "It" mean...Lord?

With a few days to "ponder" it...

I think I've got it!

I Am...Fearfully...And, Wonderfully Made!

I shouldn't "fear"...A problem...Or, ANY...Difficulties...

Why?

Because as it is written...In Psalms 27:1...

"The Lord IS the STRENGTH of MY Life,

Of WHOM...(WHAT)...Shall I be afraid?"

Nothing is too hard for God!

I am WONDERFULLY made...Genesis 1:26...

"Then God said,"Let Us make MAN in Our image...

According to Our Likeness".

I AM Created...In the VERY Image Of God!

What could be more POWERFUL than that?

With ALL that in mind...

I FEEL...Stronger...Fearless...Wonderful!

I just have to KEEP reminding myself...

To "tap" into His Strength!

"I AM FEARFULLY, AND WONDERFULLY MADE!"

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment