Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Morning Worship

I've always been VERY emotional.

I Cry...

At Movies,
When I'm with my Family,
Admiring the Beauty of...Creation.
When I'm overwhelmed...

By God's Love.

At Church,
I'm no different.
Worship Service has ALWAYS been,
An emotional experience, for me.

I have to admit...
Since Breast Cancer...
It's more intense!

Sitting in Worship Service today,
The Choir, sang "Why I Love Jesus".
With each verse...
My eyes couldn't STOP tearing.

Just thinking about ALL God has done,
Renders me...Speechless!

In the SAME set of circumstances...

NO Insurance,
NO "Real" Idea...
What a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
involves...
NO Where to turn...

Many Women Die!

I Wonder...

Why did I Live?

I was taught...God will use you!
Use your trials,
And, your triumphs.
For the GOOD of His People.

That's why I OPENLY discuss,
My Journey...
I'm a Testament...
To what God can DO...

He Made A Way...

Pastor discussed...Faith,
The size of a Mustard Seed.

FAITH...
Is "all" I had...
When diagnosed.

FAITH...
Is "all" I needed.
To get from There...To Here.

So, as they sang...

"Why I Love Jesus"...

I Thought...

There are so many reasons...

He "chose" to look BEYOND my faults,
To see MY needs.

Because of Him...I'm HEALED.

Just Believe...

Until Next Time...








No comments:

Post a Comment