Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Gift...

Our lives are FILLED with so MANY moments.
Moments of EXTREME Happiness...
And, of GREAT Sorrow.

Life IS a balancing act!

As we get older...
You REALIZE how "precious" these...
Moments are.

You CHERISH the "good" ones...
And, PRAY your way through the others.

Battling Breast Cancer...
Helped me to realize...

Just how PRECIOUS these moments are.

Spending time with my daughter...
Doing nothing in particular,
Time spent with the people I love...
Family...Friends...

Brings that old commercial to mind,

"Life's SIMPLE pleasures are the BEST"...
(Remember, that one?)
"Are the best...In all the world".
(I don't remember the product!)
Old Age is setting in!

I feel so BLESSED...

My Life was "delayed" during treatment...
But, not "taken"!

So Now...

I TRULY LIVE...Like there's NO tomorrow!

I ...Taste...Smell...See...Experience...Enjoy...

ALL that is around me!

The World...

Looks SO shiny...And, NEW!

I LAUGH...Longer...
I LOVE...Harder!

My Life is "SO FULL"!

Because of this disease...I REALIZE...

TIME...Is a LUXURY...

A luxury...Not to be taken...For Granted!

LIFE...Is a GIFT...

(To Personalize it...My Life is one!)

And, I "unwrap" it...Gingerly...

Each...And, Everyday...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment