Friday, April 13, 2012

The BEST Is...

You hear all these...
Cliche's...

"The BEST is YET to Come"...

"Dreams DO come TRUE"...

"Today, IS the FIRST day,

Of the REST of your LIFE"...

And...
Before I was diagnosed,
With Breast Cancer.

That's what I THOUGHT they
were...

Just "campy" cliche's.

But, AFTER you SURVIVE...
A diagnosis...

Like Breast Cancer...

That MANY don't.

You HAVE to BELIEVE...

"The BEST Is YET to COME"...

For My Family...

My Daughter...

Their PRAYERS were answered.

I'm STILL here...

"Dreams DO come TRUE"...

Now...I wake,

EACH and EVERYDAY,

Feeling...

"Today IS the FIRST day,

Of the REST of MY life"!

That's what SURVIVING this diagnosis...

Has given me...HOPE!

How can you feel, ANY other way?

I LOST my Health...But, it's been RESTORED!

I LOST my Hair...It's BACK...And, BETTER!

I LOST my Breasts...But, due to the "GIFTED" Hands,

Of My Plastic Surgeon...THEY'RE BACK!

Better...Youthful..."PERKY"!

Did I mention?...BIGGER!

We LIVE this Life...EVERYDAY...

Just Existing...

Don't let it take CANCER...

To make you REALIZE...

That those aren't MERELY cliche's...

But, a WAY you SHOULD...

APPROACH LIFE!

FILLED with HOPE...

Believe...

That TODAY is the FIRST day,

Of the REST of your LIFE!

I don't know about you...

But, I've DECIDED...

To get "BUSY"...LIVING IT!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment