Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sir William The Conqueror...

It's the end of the day,
Darkness has descended...

Upon the Earth...
(At least in my corner of it!)

In a few hours...

I'll be heading home...

I've spent the Easter Weekend,
With my Family in Alabama.

And, like ALL "good" things,

I DON'T want it to end...

But, the reality is...

It has to...For now.

I met my nephew,

Sean William Banks...

For the very FIRST time...

He is almost 3...

My "battle" with Breast Cancer,
Kept me "kinda" busy...( You think?)

So, our "introduction" was delayed...

He is...

A "lightning" rod!

FULL of  energy...
MISCHIEF! (With a Capitol, "M"!)

Just like your "typical" 3 year old...

I KNOW...

God "spared" me...

For this "moment"...

For this time...
To be spent with...

Sir William The Conqueror!
(He DESTROYS all in his path!)
Hence the name...(smile!)

He doesn't KNOW...

Couldn't POSSIBLY understand...

What meeting him,
Has meant to me.

My cup "runneth" over...

But, I KNOW...

God KNEW...

I WOULD see this day,

And, come FACE to FACE...

With Him...(His laughter, fills my heart with JOY!)

I LOOK at him,
I SEE him,
With my Mother's eyes...

I am DRINKING him in...
For us BOTH.

She didn't...I did...
Survive Cancer...

So, I could see him...

For the FIRST time.

LOVE...
Comes in ALL shapes,
And, SIZES...

My LOVE Is...

At 3 years old,
A "bubble" blowing...
Temper tantrum "throwing"
Pizza loving...
When in "time out"...
"Frowny" face "mugging"...

PRINCE!

My Mom always told me...
SOMEDAY he'd come!

HE HAS ARRIVED...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment