Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Grateful...

How does that song go?

" I am grateful for the things that
He has done"...

That's how I'm feeling...

THIS morning.

Filled with Gratitude!

" I could go on, and on,
And on...

As I open my eyes...

I am FILLED with Praise!

Thankful...Once again,

For the BLESSING of another day.

Before being Diagnosed,

I had GOOD days...

And, I had some BAD days.

To be Honest...I still do.

The difference?

I've learned to put,
My bad days...

In Perspective.

If my hair isn't falling out,
I'm not "throwing" up,
Dizzy,
Unable to swallow,
A constant "metal" taste in my mouth,
Head "pounding",
Unable to sit up,
Without assisstance.
And,
If my body doesn't feel at "war" with itself...

Then,
It's REALLY not a BAD day,
After All!

Lesson Learned:
It can ALWAYS be worst.
And, for a time it was...

This Journey...

Makes you BITTER,
Or BETTER.

Someone recently remarked...
About my Positive Attitude.

My response...

"After all I've been through...
That's the ONLY way to live"..

LIVE...

" I am grateful for the things that,
He has done"...

Until Next Time...





No comments:

Post a Comment