Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Because You're Worth It...

Wednesday Morning...
The day after my visit to the Plastic Surgeon.
Sleep, escapes me the night my breasts are expanded
EVERY way I turn at night,
It feels as if I'm laying on a melon!
Oh, Yes...
These breasts are ready...To..." POP"!

For those of you...Who haven't,
Who don't understand...
Let me provide some CLARITY....

When the Doctor added fluid to my expanders yesterday,
I heard that fluid say, "It's CROWDED in here"...
(Yes, I heard it!)

So...
Not ONLY does it occupy my breasts, but it spreads...
ABOVE...AROUND, And, UNDER my armpits.
I feel like a football player,
Suited up for the "Big" game...
HIKE...hike...hike!

No, pity Ladies...(Well a "little" wouldn't hurt!)
I wanted my breasts back!
I just didn't realize...
Reconstruction, required SO MUCH construction!

On the Bright Side...
I've expanded enough, and I have cleavage!
Hell, I didn't have cleavage before.
"Everythings coming up Roses"! (Sing along with me!)

As I sip my morning coffee,
And, as I watch a little TV...

Shortness of breath aside...(My breasts are sooo tight!)
I'm on my way...

I'll have a brand new pair...By summer.
When you see them, (Yes, they WILL be on FULL display!)

Maybe you'll wonder if ALL this was worth it...
My Answer...
A resounding...YES!
Why?
Because I'm WORTH it! (We all are, Ladies!)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment