Sunday, March 4, 2012

Right Now...I'm Just Fine

As a Breast Cancer Survivor you learn to LIVE in the moment...
I was often told-Take ONE step,
Take ONE day, at a time...
Good Advice...And, with that in mind
I want you all to know...
RIGHT now...I'm just fine

I had an epiphany,
I woke this morning...At Peace

I could tell you of the surgeries, I still have to complete
Or about the side effects from my medication...

Instead...I CHOOSE to focus on,
What's RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...

I'm Healthy...And, it ONLY took 2 years to get to that!(Patience is a virtue!)
I surround myself with "good" people...
Friends, I enjoy spending time with...
" Sisters"...I can STILL call in the middle of the night...with,
"Oh, God... Girl !..."

I simply woke up this morning...
Immensely grateful!
There are just no words...But, I will try!

How do you, "Thank God"...For ALL He's done?
By remembering...Psalms 34:1" I will bless the Lord at ALL times;
His PRAISE shall be continually in my mouth."

How do you ...express gratitude for His COVERING...
By reciting...Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is MY shepard;
I shall NOT want"...

How do you...Go from...
Health...Breast CANCER...And, BACK to health again...

Because it is written...
Isaiah 53:5..." And by His stripes we ARE healed"...

In case you're still wondering...
Right Now...I'm doing, just fine...

Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment