Saturday, March 31, 2012

All Hail The Conqueror...

I was driving down I 290 this morning,
After finishing a LONG shift.

I looked up...

I don't KNOW why,
I hadn't seen it before...
I've driven this way home,
MORE times than I can remember.

And, what did I see?
A HUGE BILLBOARD...

It Read...

CANCER...DOESN'T FIGHT FAIR!

There were tears in my eyes, as I read those words...

Don't Worry!

Not those "heaving"...
"Snot" producing...
"Gut" wrenching...

"In the MIDST of it ALL"...

Sobs...

They were tears of...Rememberance
Of Triumph!

Cancer...Fair?
An oxymoron...If EVER I heard one!

You have to EXCUSE me...

I STILL get a little emotional...at times!
That word, "Cancer"...Is a LIFE changing event...

In a Families Story...

A friend told me this morning...
Another "sister" just received her diagnosis.

It's HEARTBREAKING...
Because I know...ALL too well,
What LIES ahead...For her.

Cancer...

Keeps starting battles,
Even "renewing" a few...
But, NEVER fear!
Christ is STILL winning the War!

ALL HAIL THE CONQUEROR...Jesus Christ!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment