Sunday, March 18, 2012

God's Canvas...

Since becoming Cancer Free,
I feel like a blank canvas...
You know...
That moment,
Right before...An Artist decides,
Just what to create on it...

When there are THOUSANDS of ideas,
In his head...

He closes his eyes...
Listens to that "inner" voice,
That will give him insight,
An idea...A hint,
Of what...
That piece will eventually,
Become.

My Artist...Jesus.

He has restored my health,
I've been given,
Life! (His Grace, and Mercy...)

I am...His...
Blank canvas.

Father...
Create  in me,
What you will...

With each "stroke" of His brush,
My healing takes place,
Mind... Body...
Heart...And, Soul.

Each color He paints...

Pink, For my Breast Cancer Survivorship.

Purple, Because I AM the offspring...
Of a King!

Blue, and White..
For the skies... I revel in...
Every morning...I wake.
AFTER...Breast Cancer!

My Purpose,
The "Masterpiece" ...
He is creating within me,
Comes into, "sharper" view,
With EVERY brush stroke...He takes.

There are NO limits...

To what...He CAN do!

"For I know the plans I have for you..."

I wait patiently,
To see His finished canvas...

"To give you a FUTURE, and HOPE"...

Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment