Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Second Chances...

What I no longer have patience for, since being diagnosed...People who COMPLAIN about "man made" situations...
" Your boyfriend's a jerk?","You HATE your job?", "Your friend said "what" about you?"...

This may come as a Shock...

But, those are situations YOU can change.
Those are NOT circumstances, that are beyond your control!

When I hear them complaining- I want to say, " How about being diagnosed with Breast Cancer?"
That would actually fall into the category of circumstances that ARE beyond your control...

I know...

It took this experience to "shake up", or shall I say, radicalize my way of thinking...
So, what I want to do here is...
Take this time to HELP...
Not criticize your way of thinking...

When you are " BLESSED"...
As I have been...
And, you receive a "Second Chance"
Or what I refer to as..."My Life, Part Deux"...
A moment...A single, solitary moment,
Spent focusing on MATTERS that don't REALLY matter...

Let's just say...
Is a moment "too" many to waste!
(Time is of the "essence" here!)


LIFE...
Has become for me...( I can ONLY speak for myself!)
One "HUGE" Gift...
I've been given the chance...A Second Chance, mind you,
To LIVE a life..." FREE" of unnecessary bullshit!
Oops! I meant b.s.! (I'm attempting to be, politically "correct" here!)

Now, I hear you...
It's only natural...It's going to take a little "work" on your part,
To "break" free...


How does that saying go,"Into each Life, a little rain must fall"...TRUE!
I recognize that...
It's just NOW my umbrella doesn't "collapse" as easily...
My Journey,
Has "strengthened" it...

With "super" glue...!
( I always knew that stuff would be good for something!)

The Moral of the Story...
Don't let it take Breast Cancer, to "revitalize" your way of thinking...Your Life...

Learn from my journey...Live Life,
Ride that car..."Until the wheels fall off"!

No " hitch hikers" allowed...
Who "don't" know...What a GIFT Life TRULY is...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment