Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Just Having A "Moment"!

My level of discomfort is a little more "intense" with this week's fluid expansion. After a day or two it's "usually" better.
But this time...Two days later, I'm still miserable!
Think about it...I have over 1000 cc's of fluid up there...
In my prior life...
I was a 34 B at best!
So, that's "alot" of weight up there, for me to carry...

I have to be honest, "come clean" if you will...
I had a "moment"!

At times...
It's STILL alot for me to process.
I'm in pain because of Reconstruction,
I'm having Reconstruction because I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer...

Passengers "fasten" your seat belts...We will be experiencing a little turbulence...
Here it comes...TEARS!

My daughter heard me crying...She asked,"Mom, what's wrong?"
I wailed...Yes,"wailed"!
"Are having breasts worth all this"?
Of course, with her being in her 20's...She has "the" answer...

"Mom, you're just getting BETTER parts",
"Like the Six Million Dollar Man"...

Well, when you put it that way...

They WILL defy gravity (without me taking a "space" walk!)
Parts of me, due to age, will eventually...But, they won't!
They WILL always "greet" you,
Looking "Dead On".
They WILL always...Stand and deliver!

Like my daughter said, "I'm just being rebuilt"!

Moment...Passed!
So, "cue" the music from the Six Million Dollar Man...
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. Hang on in there, when your new boobiesare in place and you have fierce cleavage expoaed you wont remember what the pain felt like, hang on in there sister girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I can't wait...It's been a while since I had cleavage!

      Delete
    2. Join the site sisgirl...the more the merrier!

      Delete